Monday 2 July 2012

SwingSista WOD for Monday 2nd July 2012

Morning guys, Happy Monday to ya!! Lizzie and I have both had a fantastic weekend :D

Lizzie's tribe met with Mark Raynsford who owns BodyFit Bootcamp and from what I can see they had a hugely positive + successful day ..

As for me, my Cambridge Bootcamp team took the Race For Life warm up with near on 8000 women all star-jumping with us!! I have never seen anything like this in my life, it was certainly one of the BEST experiences of my life!!



So, here is your Monday #SwingSista #WOD :o))))


40 x Kettlebell dbl handed swings.
5 x TGU L   (If you are not comfortable using weight, use your own BW to practice form)
5 x TGU R
40 x Kettlebell Swings
5 x Clean L
5 x Clean R
40 x Kettlebell Swings
5 x Snatch L
5 x Snatch R
40 Kettlebell Swings
5 x Windmill L
5 x Windmill R

Repeat 2 or 3 x as needed.



Much love

Charlie and Lizzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!