Thursday 31 May 2012

SWINGSISTA WOD for Thursday 31st May :o)

Gooood morning again peeps, another wee SwingSista WOD for you to celebrate 31 days of May! Whilst you do this, I will be winging my way to London to see James Breese an RKC coach with a couple of other Kettlebell coaches from Cambridge, with the aim of learning some more amazing Kettlebell skills, to make me stronger, fitter, and ultimately get me to my goal of being an RKC Coach next year.  I am REALLY looking forward to seeing James again as I very much enjoyed my days training with him a few weeks ago. 




Lizzie and I had some AWESOME news yesterday too!! Whilst tweeting to the one and only Mike Mahler (yeah thats how we ROLL), he happened to mention that he liked our blog AND was going to put a link to it on his site!!! We were honestly dancing around like loons last night!! What an HONOUR!!! ðŸ‘¯  ðŸ‘¯    I cannot tell you how much this meant to me in particular, as the likes of Lauren Brookes and Mike Mahler I have followed for about 5 years. 



Anyway, without further ado here is your WOD




Do these in ANY order you like, but just get 'em done ~ Post your times ðŸ’œ

THE HOW TO.. 

Double swings  x 150


Left Windmill x 50


Right Windmill x 50


Kettlebell Split Row L x 50


Kettlebell Split Row R x 50


Burpee's x 100 (add a press-up on the end for an extra challenge) 








See you soon lovelies!

Have a great day

Charlie and Lizzie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!