Sunday 27 May 2012

SwingSista WOD for Monday :o)

Morning ladies, we hope you have had an amazing weekend in the sunshine :o) I don't know about Lizzie, but I took the whole of Sunday off to just rest and take it easy. 


Here is your Work-out of the Day (WOD) for Monday ...



OverHead Swing


Turkish Get-Up  I absolutely LOVE this video of Lauren Brooks  TGU'ing a 24kg Kettlebell! She is a complete inspiration to me. She has been trained by the RKC which is my goal for 2013! This year, I hope to be able to pass the Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification which is a one day course, and then get my training sorted to be ready for the 3 day RKC course. 


Kettlebell Manmaker 


Have a great day,


Love, Charlie and Lizzie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!