Thursday 13 September 2012

SWINGSISTA WOD Thurs 13.09.12

Hey guys, today's WOD is 4 Rounds of the following exercises--->

1. Pull-up or Variation of (as many as you can do)

2. Kettlebell Sumo Squat high pull x 15

3. Tuck Jumps x 15 

Post your score for your Pull-ups ;)





Brief post from me today, as need to keep cleaning (and no I don't mean the lifting kind) hehe! Total Autumn clean as I have these 3 days off.

Tomorrow I have the lovely Jenny Burrell coming to Cambridge to do some filming about Kettlebells for postpartum women. She has just launched a new site called Metabolic Mummy where she has created amazing videos to help women with those post birth issues. It is a HUGE resource if you are a new (or old) Mum (like me ;)))
I also get to train her hehehe!

See you soon lovely people, I won't be around to do the Saturday SwingSista as I will be in Sussex learning to be a Primal Move trainer!!


Charlie

http://www.purplefitness.co.uk
http://www.cambridgebootcamps.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!