Saturday 11 August 2012

SATURDAY SWINGSISTA WOD 11.08.12


Hello, and a HAPPY SATURDAY to you all! :O) I'm off to Mersea Island today to enjoy the sunshine, wahooo! Bring on the beach! Here is your WOD for today, which I have just done, and have to say it's a good'un.. 



Workout: --> AMRAP 20 min

Cossack squat 5 each side 

Heavy swing X 10   Choose your heaviest kettlebell, or if you have two lighter KB's, do a double swing.
Commando Crawl 30 ft
Deck Squat x 10
1 run round park OR block








In case you missed it, I was interviewed by Management Today about why I started up my company Cambridge Bootcamps.. Read the interview HERE 








Let us know how many rounds you managed, and have a GREAT w.e.








Much love, 





Charlie and Liz x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!