Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tuesday SWINGSISTA 09.10.12

Morning my SwingSistas :O)

I hope you are all well, how are you doing today?  What are you doing to move further towards your goals?

As you know I have been training with Kettlebells for sometime, but following a rather bad injury around 8 months ago, I have been working on fixing myself to be able to train again. This combined with many hours of work means that my mojo has been slightly affected over recent months. I feel it is SO important to look after yourself, and teach this to my own clients daily, but have failed to yield my own advice just recently. Therefore, this week, I chose not to teach my 4 bootcamps (that I run) and to have some time with my son in the mornings before he goes to school, and in the evenings - This week I chose to take care of myself..



What do you guys do to take care of yourselves? 



Anyway, here is your Tuesday WOD :)

Complete 3 or 4 rounds of the exercises below x



My plans for training are now being scheduled into my week more often than I have been, and taking care of oneself needs to be a priority :)


Have a great day x

Charlie 


http://www.cambridgebootcamps.co.uk
http://www.purplefitness.co.uk

Cambridge Personal Trainer




No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE hearing from our fellow swingsistas! Please comment away, but remember, we want to lift one another up, not tear each other down so no energy vampires please!